OYSCATECH Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2022-Free Download.
This article will guide you on how to download the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology. Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. The details of the Past question can be found in this article. The material is in PDF and contains questions and answers from previous years’ aptitude test.
These past questions on OYSCATECH will be perfectly suited for people who are preparing to gain admission into Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology..
Over time now, our readers have been bombarding us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free OYSCATECH PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
We have successfully compiled Post UTME Screening Questions and Answers for the various department in OYSCATECH.
Should You Use this Past Questions?
Why not? The past question material is in PDF and delivery assurance is within 24hours of payment. The material is self-explanatory with the answers it contains. The mathematics questions that are theory are welled solved.
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by OYSCATECH either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from OYSCATECH.
OYSCATECH Cut off Marks for Admission
- COURSES MINIMUM CUT-OFF MARK
- Accounting 120 and above
- Architectural Technology 120 and above
- Art and Design 120 and above
- Banking And Finance 120 and above
- Building Technology 120 and above
- Business Administration and Management 120 and above
- Chemical Engineering Technology 120 and above
- Computer Engineering 120 and above
- Computer Science 120 and above
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering 120 and above
- Estate Management And Valuation 120 and above
- Food Technology 120 and above
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology 120 and above
- Office Technology And Management 120 and above
- Quantity Surveying 120 and above
- Science Laboratory Technology 120 and above
- Statistics 120 and above
- Urban and Regional Planning 120 and above
How to Download OYSCATECH Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To download this past question and answer, you will need to pay for it. The Past question is 2000 naira for four subject combinations. Pay by transfer into the following account details.
- Acc Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
- Acc No: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK
After Payment send your email address, and the Past Question you need to 07063985527.
Important: Please before payment, call 07063986527 or chat on WhatsApp. Do not make payment blindly!
How to Pass OYSCATECH Post UTME Exams 2022/2023 Session
Do you want to pass the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology.? These are the laws to pass this year Post-UTME exams beyond the average level.
- Familiarize yourself with the Syllabus
- Get past question
- Know the departmental cut off mark for your course
- Apply for Exams on time
- Know your subject combination
- Be hungry for success
- Do not procrastinate
- Read! Read! Read!
- Have a schedule for studying
- Put your past questions into use
- Test and time yourself
- Learn to use a memory technique
- If you are a science student practice without a calculator
- OSPOLY Cut Off Marks and Points 2022/2023 for all Departments
- OYSCATECH Cut Off Marks and Points 2022/2023 for all Departments
- Plapoly Cut Off Marks and Points 2022/2023 for all Departments
- Port-Harcourt Poly Cut Off Marks and Points 2022/2023 for all Departments
- RAMATPOLY Cut Off Marks and Points 2022/2023 for all Departments
You have been shown the complete Cut off Mark for the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology for various courses and departments. Please ensure that you take note of the cut off marks for all the various programmes.
Do you want more information? Please subscribe to our email list and share this article on Facebook, Twittter, and other social media platforms. Share by clicking the social icons below. Also leave a comment behind to let us know how we can better serve you. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.