AUCHIPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
This article will guide you on how to download the Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. The details of the Past question can be found in this article. The material is in PDF and contains questions and answers from previous years’ aptitude test.
This past questions on AUCHIPOLY will be perfectly suited for people who are preparing to gain admission into Auchi Polytechnic.
Over time now, our readers have been bombarding us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free AUCHIPOLY PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
We have successfully compiled Post UTME Screening Questions and Answers for the various department in Bells which include;
- AUCHIPOLY Medical Post UTME Past Questions
- AUCHIPOLY Law Post UTME Past Questions
- AUCHIPOLY Engineering Post UTME Past Questions
Below is a piece of brief information on the school. knowing a little about the school is an added advantage as it will help in questions regarding the history of the institution.
Auchi Polytechnic is one of the first four Polytechnics in Nigeria. It was founded in 1963, first, as a technical college and later in 1973 as a Polytechnic. The extent law establishing it assigns to the institution the task of producing well trained and highly skilled middle level manpower for the National economy in the areas of engineering technology, science environmental studies, Management studies and Art & Design. Auchi Polytechnic is one of the leading Polytechnics in the country, in one of the most vibrant and cosmopolitan towns in Nigeria.
Should You Use this Past Questions?
Why not? The past question material is in PDF and delivery assurance is within 24hours of payment. The material is self-explanatory with the answers it contains. The mathematics questions that are theory are welled solved.
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by AUCHIPOLY either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from AUCHIPOLY.
AUCHIPOLY Post UTME Past Questions Samples PDF
From the word letter A to D, chose words that best
complete each of the following sentences
1. One very important aspect of human
relationship is ______ trust
2. The two task were performed _____ and we
were able to finish early
3. The committee is charged with finding a
______ solution for the crises
D. strong .
4. Cur teacher was not speaking ______when he
said that the bursar was under a cloud
5. The signature on the document lacked _____,
so it was rejected
From the words lettered A to D below, chose the
word nearest in meaning to the underlined words
used in the sentence
6. The provocation had an instantaneous effect
A. a lasting
B. an immediate
C. a terrifying
D. a momentous
7. l work up feeling rather queer
8. lf he declines the offer, it will be better for him
9. Our club encourages benevolence
10. The chairman discovered that Andrew was the
most qualified candidate for the job
How to Download AUCHIPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To download this past question and answer, you will need to for it. The Past question is 2000 naira for four subject combinations. Pay by transfer into the following account details.
- Acc Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
- Acc No: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK
After Payment send your email address, and the Past Question you need to 07063985527.
Important: Please before payment, call 07063986527 or chat on WhatsApp. Do not make payment blindly!
Other Post UTME Past Questions to Download
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
- Adeleke University Post UTME Past Questions
- Akanu Ibiam Polytechnic Post UTME Past Questions.
- Covenant University Post UTME Past Questions
- Landmark University Post UTME Past Questions
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.