Paul University Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023
The Paul University, Awka – Anambra State (Paul University) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Paul University, Awka – Anambra State (Paul University) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Paul University Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Paul University Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Paul University, Awka – Anambra State (Paul University) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Paul University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the Paul University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Paul University, Awka – Anambra State Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Paul University Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences:
|4||Pure and Industrial Physics||Physics|
|6||Computer Science and Information Technology||(i) Computer Science
FACULTY OF ARTS
|3||History and International Relations||History and International Relations|
|5||Mass Communication||Mass Communication|
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
|2||Banking and Finance||(ii) Banking and Finance|
|3||Business Administration||(iii) Business Administration|
|4||Management and Entrepreneurial Studies||(iv) Management and Entrepreneurial Studies|
|5||Sociology and Psychology||(v)Sociology and Psychology|
|6||Political Science||(vi)Political Science|
|7||Public Administration||(vii) Public Administration|
Download Paul University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Paul University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Paul University Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Paul University, Awka – Anambra State? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Paul University Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
Paul University Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Paul University cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Paul University Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Paul University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Paul University Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Both the candidates, who made Paul University their first choice in JAMB and those, who did not make it their first choice, but are interested in attending Paul University should complete the online Application form.
- Interested candidates should go to any of the following banks, make a deposit of five thousand naira (N5,000) application fees, and collect his/her payment teller.
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number|
|(1) Zenith Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||1012421366|
|(2) Access Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||0019935560|
- With the payment teller, the candidate goes to our 2022/2023 UTME/DE Admissions Portal on our website and completes the Application form, ensuring that he/she states the Bank and the teller number of his/her payment.
- Candidates should also clearly indicate their telephone number and email address, as these will be used to communicate to them on successful admission.
- On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form as well as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if the email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application. If you did not get the notification on your Inbox, quickly check your SPAM box.
- Paul University will acknowledge the Applications of qualified candidates and advise them to wait for Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB.
- With the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB, the student will now visit PAU’s website for the payment of Acceptance fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) and commencement of Registration.
- The admitted candidates will be expected to pay the yearly Portal Access Fee of N2,000 with the Acceptance fee.
- Candidate can make their payments using any of the following channels:
- Bank Deposit and follow the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration.
- Online Payment using ATM card and the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration. The candidate who opts to use ATM cards will be required to pay 2% processing commission.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Paul University, Awka – Anambra State (Paul University) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.