WAEC Islamic Religious Studies Questions and Answers 2023 | Theory and OBJ- Download PDF. If you are about to write the West African Senior Certificate Exams (WASSCE), you will realize that you need the WAEC Past Questions and Answers.
This article provides you with WAEC Islamic Religious Studies Questions and Answers for the WASSCE 2023. It contains information regarding the WAEC Islamic Religious Studies Theory and Objective Questions and Answers.
There will be two papers, Papers 1 and 2, both of which will be put into a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: This Will comprise fifty multiple-choice questions all of which should be answered within 50 minutes for 50 marks.
PAPER 2: This Will consist of six essay questions one of which will be compulsory.
Candidates will be required to answer the compulsory question and any three of the optional ones in 2 hours for 100 marks.
WAEC Islamic Religious Studies Objective Questions
1. The selection of a leader in the Jahiliyyah was based on
2. The conquest of Makkah was as a result of the
A. eagerness of Muslims to return to Makkah.
B. violation of the Treaty of Hudaybiyyah.
C. detention of the Prophet’s messengers.
D. invitation of the Prophet by Makkans.
3. The division of the Qur’an into Manzil is to facilitate its
4. The ninth year of hijrah is known as the
5. The least authentic among the following is
C. Da ‘if.
6. According to Hadith 34 of an-Nawawi, evil in society can be corrected by the
A. hand, tongue and heart.
B. sword, bow and arrow.
C. Mallam, Sultan and Shaykh.
D. teacher, politician and preacher.
7. The significance of Sadaqah is to
A. recognize the rich.
B. alleviate poverty.
C. accumulate wealth.
D. enrich the leader.
8. Disobedience of a Muslim wife can be checked by
A. taking her to court.
B. reporting her to her friends.
C. abandoning her in bed.
D. returning her to her parents.
WAEC Islamic Religious Studies Theory Questions
1. Describe the religious conditions of the Arabs in the Jahiliyyah period.
2. Explain the causes and effects of the treaty of Hudaybiyyah.
3. Highlight six ways in which Islam has impacted on the people of West Africa.
4. Tanazzalulmalaikatu war-Ruhfiha….
(a) Identify the Surah in which the above ayah occurs.
(b) Complete the verse.
(c) Explain the lessons contained in the Surah
5. Discuss the three stages in which gambling were prohibited
6. Examine the three categories into which Hadith has been classified.
7. Write Hadith 4 of an-Nawawi in either Arabic orin transliteration. ranslate into Islamic Studies and comment on its teachings.
8. Explain the conditions necessary for a valid marriage in Islam.
9. Discuss the Qur’an as a major source of Shari‘ah.
How to Download WAEC Past Questions and Answers
WAEC Past Questions and Answers are available for download for all subjects in PDF. To download WAEC Past Questions and Answers for Islamic Religious Studies, you only need a phone, a whatsapp account and a Gmail address.
- WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2023 | Theory and OBJ- Download PDF
- WAEC Literature In English Questions and Answers 2023 | Theory and OBJ- Download PDF
- WAEC Islamic Religious Studies Questions and Answers 2023 | Theory and OBJ- Download PDF
- WAEC History Questions and Answers 2023 | Theory and OBJ- Download PDF
- WAEC Physical Education Questions and Answers 2023 | Theory and OBJ- Download PDF
Then call 07063986527 and drop and WhatsApp message.
Click the Link Below to download WAEC Past Questions and Answers for Islamic Religious Studies.
Download WAEC Past Questions and Answers for all Subjects Including practical.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated to any of the organization’s mention here. Some of the organizations here do not release their past questions, so we can only compile likely questions and answers very related to the organization.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.