JAMB Biology Questions and Answers for 2023 UTME (CBT Exams). JAMB Biology Questions and Answers for 2023 UTME are readily available here. There is no way you will want to pass the 2023 JAMB UTME on Biology without making use of the JAMB Biology Past Questions and Answers.
Knowing the type and pattern of questions that will be set for the biology exams on JAMB UTME 2023 is essential for all those who wishes to pass the UTME exams. There is no way you can pass without knowing the JAMB repeated questions for Biology 2023. To know the JAMB repeated questions, you ill nee to download JAMB Biology Past Questions and Answers.
Apart from the JAMB CBT Software 2023 which is very vital s clearing your questions and coming out with a very outstanding result, the Past questions and answers for JAMB Biology UTME exams is a must have if you want to score above 250.
We have compiled the past question and answers which cover over ten years and it is systematically arranged.
For the best result, please do ensure that you follow the instructions in our guide for a maximum result.
Please mind you, this is not “JAMB Expo”, and as a matter of fact, there is nothing like “JAMB Expo”. It doesn’t exist, you will be scammed, so keep your money.
This article will show you what JAMB Biology Questions and Answers encompasses, the pattern and format of the examination as well.
You should by now be very aware that JAMB Repeat Questions each year and this year will not be an exception. So it is therefore essential that you get to know the JAMB Repeated Questions on Biology by downloading the JAMB Biology Past Questions and Answers 2023.
Why You Need JAMB Past Questions and Answers for JAMB UTME Exams 2023.
I wrote my first UTME Exam in 2011 and since then nothing have changed. Back then, it was pen and pencil, CBT wasn’t introduced until 2012 UTME exams, but then one thing remained unchanged through the years, and that is; JAMB often repeat questions in the UTME exams.
For this reason, we have prepare questions and answers for JAMB on all UTME Subjects. The material has been compiled in a very helpful manner to all candidates. Here is why you really need this material as a way to step up your game in the JAMB Biology UTME examination 2023;
- Over ten years of past questions with answers.
- The material will certainly enlighten your scope of understanding.
- There are answers to each year of past questions with workings and explanations
- The material is not only limited to the past questions in the previous JAMB UTME Examination on Biology, few related questions based on the latest JAMB Syllabus are included.
- Guides you on how to answer technical questions.
- There are keynotes and commentaries at the end of the past question.
Below are selected sample questions and answers on JAMB Biology.
JAMB Biology Questions and Answers for 2023 UTME
Past Questions with Solutions Biology
- A characteristic of vertebrates that is unique to mammals is
- the presence of pentadactyl limbs
- the possession of scrotum
- parental care
- The most recently evolved structure in animals is the
- feather cilium C. scale D. hair.
- The order in which organic evolution has progressed in plants is
- thallophyta, schizophyta, bryophyta, pteridophyta and spermatophyta
- bryophyta, pteridophyta, spermatophyta, thallophyta and schizophyta
- pteridophyta spermatophyta, thallophyta, schizophyta and bryophyta
- Schizophr, thallophyta, bryophyta, pteridophyta and
- Coelom is absent in the class of animals termed
- B. coelenterata C. arthropoda
- Which of the following features are all associated with monocots?
- Fibrous root system, branched network of veins and one seed leaf
- One seed leaf, petals in threes or groups of threes and parallel venation of leaves
- Fibrous root system, two seed leaves and floral parts in trees
- One seed leaf, net-veined leaves and petals in trees multiples of
Use the diagram below to answer questions 6 and 7
- The part labeled II is the
- fore wing thorax C. silk thread
- The part that will develop into an organ for feelings is labelled
- I II C. Ill D. IV
- The set of fins that controls steering, balancing and change of direction and pitch in fish is
- dorsal and anal caudal and dorsal
- pectoral and pelvic D. anal and pelvic.
- Peripheral arrangement of vascular tissue in dicots is a characteristic of the internal structure of the
- leaf petiole C. root D. stem
Use the diagram below to answer questions 10 and 11
- The gas occupying the space labelled I is
- carbon(IV) oxide nitrogen C. oxygen
- The substance labelled II originates from
- Ill and IV I and IV C. IV only D. Ill only.
- The greatest amount of energy will be obtained by the oxidation of 100kg of
- meat biscuits C. sugar D. butter.
- Bacteria in the large intestine of man are important in the
- digestion of vegetables
- synthesis of Vitamins K and B2
- synthesis of vitamins A and D
- absorption of
- The production of violet colouration, when dilute NaOH solution is added to a solution of food substance, followed by of 1% CuSO4 solution while shaking indicates the presence of
- fats carbohydrates C. protein
- reducing sugar.
- The chamber of the mammalian heart with the thickest wall is the right ventricle
- Serum differs from blood plasma because it
- contains blood cells and fibrinogen
- contains soluble food and minerals salts
- lacks blood cells and albumin
- lacks blood protein and
Use the diagram below to answer questions 17 and 18
In mammals, reabsorption of salt takes place in
- I II C. III D. IV.
- The parts labelled I and II make up the
- glomerulus Bowman’s capsule
- Malphighian body D. Convc1uted tubules.
- The scapula and the ischium are part of the
- pectoral girdle appendicular skeleton
- pelvic girdle D. hind limb.
Use the diagram below to answer questions 20 and 21
The fruit represented is mainly dispersed by
- animals wind C. water D. birds.
- The part labelled II is the
- endocarp pericarp C. mesocarp
- For growth to occur in organisms, the rate of
- anabolism must exceed that of catabolism
- catabolism must exceed that of anabolism
- food storage must be low
- food store must be
- The part of the brain that controls body posture in mammals is the
- thalamus cerebrum C. spinal cord
- The inner ear contains two main organs, namely the
- eardrum and eustachian tube
- oval window and ossicles
- cochlea and semi-circular canals
- pinna and
- Short-sightedness can be corrected by lenses which are
- convex concave C. ptano-convex
- In which part of the human body does the secretion of the growth hormone occur?
- gonads waist region C. neck region
- head region.
- Which of the following growth activities in plants is brought about by gibberrellins?
- rapid cell division
- trophic response
- main stem elongation
- cell elongation
- The legs and beak of an egret resemble those of the heron because they
- occupy similar niche
- are both birds
- both feed on fishes
- occupy the same trophic
- Which of the following are adaptations of animals to aquatic habitats?
- gills, scaly skin and lungs
- lateral line, streamlined bodies and lungs
- gills, streamlined bodies and lateral line
- gills, streamlined bodies and
- The factors that determine the distribution of vegetation Zones are
- temperature, light, air and humidity
- light, humidity, air and mist
- temperature, light, rain and humidity
- humidity, snow, frost and
- In a food chain, each succeeding level in a forward direction represents
- an increase in the number of individuals
- an increase in the biomass of individuals
- a decrease in the number of individuals
- a gain in the total energy being
- Atmospheric nitrogen is converted to soil nitrogen for plant use by
- nitrification and combustion
- putrefaction and lightning
- combustion and putrefaction
- lightning and
- An ecological succession often leads to
- an unstable community
- a decrease in species diversity
- an increase in species diversity
- the dispersal of
- High birth rate and high immigration rate
- Low birth rate and high Immigration rate
Ill. Low mortality rate and low emigration rate
- IV. High mortality rate and high emigration rate. Which combination of the above can cause rapid overcrowding in climax biotic communities and human settlements?
- II and Ill B. I and IV C. I and Ill D. land II
- The disaster that would have the least destructive impact on animal fife and balance in nature is
- chemical pollution forest fires
- grasshopper pests D. oil spillage
- In an experiment to estimate the volume of air in a soil sample using a measuring cylinder, it was found that initial volume of water = p cm3
Volume of soil before mixing with water = q cm3 Final volume of water after adding soil = r cm3 From the data above, which of the following deductions is correct?
- r = p + q r > p + q C. r < p + q
- q = r p
Use the graph below to answer questions 38 and 39
- The range at which soil essential element concentration is recorded for optimal plant growth is marked
- l ll C. Ill D. IV.
- The soil becomes toxic to plants when the concentration of its essential elements is in the range labelled
- I Il C. Ill D. IV
- The pollutants that contribute to the depletion of the ozone layer in the atmosphere are
- chlorofuoro carbons
- oxides of sulphur
- oxides of carbc
- Blood grouping in human beings is derived from combinations of
- two different alleles
- three different alleles
- four different alleles
- two different
- A cross between an albino\female and a genetically normal male will result in offsprings that are
- all albino
- half albino and half informal
- all genetically normal
- all phenotypically normal
- The surest way to combine the best qualities of both parents in the offspring is by
- selective breeding inbreeding
- cross-breeding D. pure breeding.
- Examples of water-borne and sex-linked diseases are
- dracunculiasis andc haemophilia
- cholera and gonorrhoea
- typhoid and syphilis
- taeniasis and
- Which of the following structural features are adapted for uses other than water conservation?
- feathers in birds scales in animals
- spines in plants D. succulent stems.
- A certain savanna grasshopper changes colour from green during the rainy season to black during the dry season and black after the dry season bush fires. The reason for these colour changes is that the
- grasshopper is getting older
- grasshopper is avoiding predation
- environmental temperature is changing
- grasshopper is frequently
- In a group of male Agama lizards, the one with the brightest head colour is the
- largest youngest C. oldest D. dominant.
- Complex social behaviour and organization are found mostly in
- birds insects C. reptiles D. mammals.
- The mutation theory of organic evolution s propounded by
- Gregor Mendel Jean Lamarck
- Hugo de Vries D. Charles Darwin.
- The older fossil-bearing rocks, in contrast to the more recent ones, are more likely to contain
- animal rather than plant remains
- flowering plants rather than mosses
- invertebrates rather than birds
- reptiles rather than
How to get JAMB Biology Past Questions and Answers in PDF
Getting the material will not be hard if you follow the instructions below;
To download the material, you will need to pay a sum of 2000 naira only (The cost of the past question is 2000 naira) into the following account;
- Account Name: ETUK, OTO-OBONG EMMANUEL
- Account Number: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK.
After Payment, send the following;
- Depositors Name
- Email Address
- Past Question Needed to 07063986527 0r Infoatpastquestionpdf@gmail.com
Please all for all inquiries, call or send a direct message on WhatsApp to 07063986527.
- See Also: JAMB Biology Questions and Answers.
- JAMB Physics Questions and Answers
- JAMB Chemistry Questions and Answers
- JAMB Biology Questions and Answers
- JAMB Biology Questions and Answers 2023
- JAMB Past Questions and Answers for all Subjects PDF
How to Score Very High on JAMB UTME Exams 2023- Top Secrets
There are top secrets that can help you ace out any examination. This secrets can be applied to any examination including the JAMB UTME Examination especially Biology questions. Now, you will need to follow these tips and thank me later.
Bonus Tip One: Ensure to Use Past Questions and Answers to Study– Do you really desire to pass your JAMB UTME examination effortlessly? Then do not neglect the use of Past question and answers in any exams you write especially examinations like the JAMB UTME examination which often repeat questions. The essence of past questions is not really about the repetition of questions, but studying and understanding the pattern which questions are set. They are times only limited questions will be repeated, and in such scenarios, you will use the ideas generated in the past materials you studied to tackle new questions.
Bonus Tip Two: Use Recommended Textbook– You want to pass your examination and you are studying out of context? You are seriously wasting your effort. The truth is questions are not hijacked from Pluto or mars, questions are set from materials recommended. So make sure to go through the recommended materials.
Bonus Tips Three: Look through the JAMB Syllabus and Brochure- Going through the syllabus and brochure is to ensure that you understand the scheme of things. Don’t go into the JAMB CBT examination hall ignorant of the very essentials things which might disqualify you from making it.
Bonus Tip Four: Revise All You Studied the Day before the Exams– There is something that revision does to you, it sharpens your memory. The reason is that revision is done under stress, and in psychology, there is what is termed as “positive stress”, and the kind of stress you experience during this period id a positive kind of stress, it keeps your brain alert.
Bonus Tip Four: Pray, Hope and believe- You can only do your best, and leave the rest for providence. Do not work as if it depends on your strength. Your life depends on God, so always make sure you go back to him for help and guidance. It surely helps and I am a living proof!
In conclusion, getting the JAMB Biology Questions and Answers from us is the surest thing to do if you really want to score very high in this year JAMB exams. Goodluck to you in your forthcoming examination!
Was this article helpful? Please click the share button and leave your comments before to let us know what you think. Also, take the time to rate this article. What is your rating Don’t leave without commenting or rating? It is very important to us.
If You Want More Information regarding, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.