FUOYE Admission List 2022/2023 Academic Session is Out: How to Check.
The management of the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State has announced the release of the 2022/2023 session admission list.
Complete information regarding the admission list and how to check has been outlined in this article. Keep reading to the end to see.
FUOYE Admission List can be accessed via the FUOYE Portal. The portal has been enabled by the school management and ICT department.
Candidates are advised to follow the instructions here in order to successfully access the portal and check their names on the admission list.
Is FUOYE Admission List Out?
When this article was first penned down, the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State (FUOYE) had just announced the release of the 2022/2023 academic session admission list for all candidates.
This article therefore is to help student on how to check the admission list and also to guide them on what to do if they have not seen their names on the list.
FUOYE Admission Portal
The portal for Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State (FUOYE) has been revealed in this article, which can be found below. Candidates are advised to check the portal carefully
It has come to our notice that some greedy people are setting up portals online claiming it to be the portal for FUOYE admission list and demanding for money from candidates in exchange for admission into the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
It has therefore become paramount that we let the candidates know the correct and real portal of the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State to avoid being scammed.
Also, please note that FUOYE as a management will never demand money from any candidate in exchange for admission. Admission into FUOYE is strictly on merit.
How to Check FUOYE Admission List
FUOYE Admission List can be checked via the portal by following the steps below.
- Head over to FUOYE admission status checking portal
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Select Check Admission in the ‘What would you like to do?’ column
- Finally, click on the continue button to access your FUOYE admission status.
How to Check FUOYE Admission List via JAMB Admission Portal
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOYE admission status.
What to after successfully checking your name.
Candidates successfully admitted into Akwa Ibom State University (FUOYE) degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all successful candidates.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.