Al-Qalam University Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
The Al-Qalam University, Katsina (Al-Qalam University) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Al-Qalam University, Katsina (Al-Qalam University) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Al-Qalam University Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Al-Qalam University Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Al-Qalam University, Katsina (Al-Qalam University) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Al-Qalam University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the Al-Qalam University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Al-Qalam University, Katsina Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Al-Qalam University Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download Al-Qalam University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Al-Qalam University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Al-Qalam University Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Al-Qalam University, Katsina? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Al-Qalam University Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Interested candidates must have five (5) credit passes in the SSCE (WAEC or NECO) at one sitting, or six (6) credit passes at not more than 2 sittings in English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the course of study. Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme.
- Candidates applying to the Al-Qalam University Katsina are expected to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and attain the National aggregate score. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities. Candidates are required to apply for programmes of their choice by completing the JAMB Registration Forms. They are to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programmes.
- In addition, candidates must complete online Application Form of the University on this portal. No admission into the Al-Qalam University is possible without participation in the University screening exercise, and attainment of the required standard for admission into the University.
- Generally, prospective candidates/students into 200 Level (Direct Entry) would need to satisfy the following requirements before they are offered admission to the Al-Qalam University Katsina:
- Candidates should have at least five (5) credit passes in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO) at one sitting, or six (6) credit passes at not more than 2 sittings in English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the course of study. Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme
- Obtain at least two 2 A’ Level passes at GCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects. Holders of OND/ND with Upper Credit pass or NCE with overall Credit Pass are eligible for admission to 200 Level of the relevant programmes, provided that such candidates also satisfy the requirements for admission through UTME.
Al-Qalam University Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Al-Qalam University cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Al-Qalam University Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Al-Qalam University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Al-Qalam University Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- If you are starting for the first time:
- Sign up and create your account.
- Go to “Forms on Sale” to see any forms currently on sale and click any one you are interested in.
- Click the “Apply” button to generate your payment slip and click on the “Pay via Interswitch” button at the bottom of the slip.
- Carefully fill in the required card details on the Interswitch platform to complete your payment.
- If you already have an account:
- Log in using your usual credentials on the portal.
- Click “My Forms” to see all forms you have ever applied for on the portal.
- Click “PaymentSlip” link against any of your forms to commence payment or see payment status.
For more information on the application, click the link below;
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Al-Qalam University, Katsina (Al-Qalam University) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.