Benue State School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out Apply Here.
This article has been created to provide you with information concerning the Benue State School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 session. This article contains information on the Admission requirements, Benue State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers, Benue State School of Nursing Examination Time Table, etc. All the information you find here will not just help you in applying for the Benue State School of Nursing Form, but also how to pass the Benue State School of Nursing Screening Examination 2022.
Benue State School of Nursing Makurdi for the 2022/2023 academic session has commenced her sales of application form on the 11th August, 2022. Kindly be reminded that application forms are not sold online.
Benue State School of Nursing Admission Form Requirements 2022
What are the requirements needed before one can be eligible for Benue State School of Nursing Admission? Here are the highlighted requirements for being eligible for admission this year.
Mode of Application for Benue State School of Nursing
Here is the method of application for the Benue State Nursing School Admission Form.
1. Visit www.nkstonline.org
2. Click ‘NURSING’ (Visit portal)
3. A log in page displays with username and password. Click ”QUICKPAY” (it is found under the dialogue box “forget password?”)
4. “My Account” will be displayed. Enter your details
- Unique identification number (enter your phone number or any number of your choice)
- Full name (surname and first name)
- Payment item – select “admission form”
5. Click “Pay Now”
6. You can select “pay with card” to use your ATM card or you can select “pay with bank” to pay from your account. Follow the instructions to pay
7. Print out your receipt and proceed to the Bursary department of the school to obtain your forms
Apply Also: NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2022
Additional Information and Details
Cost of Application Form
The form costs Five Thousand, Fifty Naira (N5,050.00) Only.
There will be an Oral and Written Examination for all qualified candidates. The date for the entrance examination will be communicated later.
NOTE: The exams is aimed at testing your knowledge in the following subjects; English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
BSSON Admission Form Closing Date
The management has announced that all completed admission forms should be submitted on or before 30th September, 2022.
Related Searches & Information
- School Of Nursing Gboko Benue State
- School Of Nursing Mkar, Gboko Benue State
- Benue State School Of Nursing Makurdi School Fees
- School Of Nursing Otukpo
- Benue State School Of Nursing Portal
- Benue State School Of Nursing Admission List
- Benue State School Of Nursing Official Website
- Benue State School Of Nursing Fees
Was this article helpful? Please click the share button and leave your comments before to let us know what you think. Also, take the time to rate this article. What is your rating Don’t leave without commenting or rating? It is very important to us.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.