NECO Physics Past Questions and Answers | Theory and Objectives –Download PDF.
The National Examination Council of Nigeria (NECO) Examination is around the corner. This article provides the readers with the information on how to download NECO Physics Past Questions and Answers. NECO Physics Questions are essential for you to know if you want to pass the NECO SSCE Physics Exams 2023.
The NECO Physics past questions and answers is a compiled material in PDF that contains past questions from NECO Physics Exams of previous years. The material comes with answers and is easily downloadable.
You can download the materials here. The instructions on how to download the NECO Physics can be found below. You are expected to follow the instructions in order for you to succeed. The material does not only contain information on NECO Physics Questions and answers but how to pass exams as well. You can see this article on the 21 indispensable steps to pass any exams with high grade.
Download also: WAEC past Questions and Answers.
NECO Physics Sample Questions and Answers
NECO Physics Essay Questions
1. (a) A student makes a model of an atom. The model contains 24 electrons, 25 protons and 26 neutrons. Some of these particles are inside a nucleus at the centre of the model.
(i) Determine the nucleon number (mass number) of the atom.
(ii) Explain why the model represents a charged atom.
(iii) The student makes a new model of a different isotope of the same element. Describe the nucleus of this new model.
Ans: 1 (a)
(i) 51 B1
(ii) more protons than electrons or different number of protons and electrons positive and negative do not cancel.
(iii) 25 protons. a different number of neutrons.
2. Fig. 1.1 shows the distance-time graph for two cyclists A and B. They start a 500 m race together but finish the race at different times.
(a) Use Fig. 1.1 to determine
(i) the distance between A and B at time t = 20s,
(ii) the difference in the time taken by A and B for the race.
(b) Cyclist C starts the race at the same time as A and B and covers the first 200m of the race at a constant speed of 5.0 m/s. He then accelerates and finishes the race at t = 60s.
(i) On Fig. 1.1, draw the distance-time graph for cyclist C.
(ii) Calculate the average speed of cyclist C for the whole race.
Ans: (a) (i) 60 m
(b) (i) straight line from origin to 200 m at 40s any line straight or curved from (40,200) to (60,500)
(ii) s = d/t or 500/60 = 8.3m/s
Neco Physics Objective Sample Questions;
If a satellite travels at a constant speed round the earth in a circular orbit,
1. Which of the quantities in the list below are scalars.
(a) acceleration (b) force (c) mass (e) speed.
2. The velocity of the satellite changes, but its speed is constant. State what is meant by velocity…………………….
3. Explain why the velocity changes……………………………
4. Explain what makes this satellite move in an orbit that is circular
How to Download NECO Physics past Questions and Answers
Here are the instructions to be followed in order to download the NECO Physics Questions and answers without any issue. Please follow our instructions and guide very well.
The cost of the newly updated NECO Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only for One Subject e.g
Use of English 1000 naira
Biology 1000 naira
Chemistry 1000 naira
Physics 1000 naira
See The Payment Detail Below.
To get NECO Past Questions and Answers follow the steps below.
Pay into the account below.
Account Name: ETUK, OTO-OBONG EMMANUEL
Account Number: 0318379097
After Payment , send the following
(1) Depositors name,
(2) Teller number,
(3) Amount paid
to 07063986527 on whatsapp or firstname.lastname@example.org
The purchased NECO Past Questions and Answer will be uploaded immediately into your email address within the next 24 hours.
If you have purchased yours, kindly drop a testimony in the comment box below.
CALL or WhatsApp EXAMSTUTS: 07063986527
Send all your mails to email@example.com
Tips on How to Pass NECO Examination 2023
If you want to Past the NECO Examination this year, you will need to follow the instructions below.
- Practice daily with NECO Past Questions and Answers
- Write out your subjects, the dates and time.
- Engage in general revision few days to the examination and dwell more on the subjects you find difficult.
- Focus on only your first paper a week to the exam. This would make it sweet and you will have energy to read for other papers.
- Don’t read any other subject when it is two days to a particular subject.
- When you have two papers that are separated by only one day, read the second one first before going to the subject you have first.
- Ensure to be in the NECO examination venue at least two hours to the examination so that you would be balanced.
- Try to be up to date in cases of changes in the timetable.
- Have a personal copy of the NECO timetable and syllabus.
- Go through your timetable daily so that you don’t miss any paper.
- Don’t go to the hall when you are not having paper that day.
Disclaimer: Please note these are not the actual questions and answers that you will find in the NECO Examination this year, but they are the likely questions. to get the actual NECO Past Questions and answers, please call 07063986527.
For Inquiries on all Past Questions Call 07063986527 or Chat on WhatsApp.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.