FUWUKARI Post UTME/DE Screening Form, Eligibility, Screening Date and Requirements 2021/2022 Session.
If you had written JAMB UTME Exam and had chosen the Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State (FUWUKARI) as your first or second choice, this is to inform you the FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening Form and the Direct Entry form 2021/2022 academic session is out. The form has been released by the management of the school.
This article on the Federal University, Wukari (FUWUKARI) Post UTME Form has been publish to help and provide information to the candidate on FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening Requirement & Eligibility, FUWUKARI Post UTME Cut Off Mark, FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening Date and how to apply for FUWUKARI Post UTME Form 2021/22 session.
If you are apply for the Obafemi Awolowo Post UTME Screening 2021/2022 session, it is essential that the candidates know this things. A soldier who is not prepared will be wounded in battle. So here are the things you need to know about FUWUKARI Post UTME form 2021.
Is FUWUKARI Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Out?
As at the time of writing this article, FUWUKARI post UTME Screening Form and FUWUKARI Direct Entry form has been jointly released by the school authority. Applicants who had indicated and choosed the Federal University, Wukari (FUWUKARI) as their first choice are advised to proceed and obtain the form. The details on how to do that have been outlined in this article. Keep reading to get the complete information.
FUWUKARI Post UTME/Direct Entry (DE) Eligibility for Screening 2021/2022
To be eligible for the screening, you must meet some criteria. Below are listed the eligibility Criteria for the Federal University, Wukari Post UTME and Direct Entry screening.
Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
This is to notify all UTME and Direct Entry Candidates who chose Federal University Wukari as their first and second choices for admission in the 2020/2021 session to log into Federal University Wukari Portal: (www.fuwportal.edu.ng) for online registration.
Note that UTME candidates are required to score at least 150 and above, while Direct Entry Candidates should obtain GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma). See FUWUKARI Cut-Off Marks here.
FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Timetable
The requirements have been know, the next important thing that you need to know is the FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening date, the FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening venue and the FUWUKARI Post UTME screening timetable. Failure to take note of this things might make you miss the all-important screening.
FUWUKARI Post UTME Registration Portal
What is the Federal University, Wukari (FUWUKARI) screening registration portal? It is very important that you know the correct portal to avoid being scammed. To be sure of the correct portal for the FUWUKARI Screening 2021, make sure you check on How to Apply for FUWUKARI Post UTME Form 2021.
Here are some of the very important portal of Federal University, Wukari; https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/
How to Apply for the FUWUKARI Post UTME Form 2021
After knowing the necessary things like the screening date, requirements, venue and portal, it is now time to apply FUWUKARI post UTME Form. Applying for the form is pretty straightforward if you can follow the steps we will outline here.
Here are the steps to follow to apply for the Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State post Utme form 2021;
On the home page of the Federal University Wukari Portal website, click on 2021/2022 Post-UTME Screening Registration.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2, 000 only excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- After Login, click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
- Acceptable format is JPEG.
- Picture must be digital passport photograph.
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB.
- On completion of bio-data, click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applied in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Automatic disqualification at any stage of result falsification
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Post-UTME Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Thank you for choosing Federal University Wukari.
For further enquiries contact: [email protected]
Dr. S. A. Bambur
CC: Vice-Chancellor, DVC (Admin), DVC (Academic), Bursar, Librarian and Deans
How to Check FUWUKARI Post UTME Result and Admission List
After applying for the FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening form 2021, the next thing to do is to prepare for the FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening Exam by buying their Post UTME Past Questions and answers. Click here to buy FUWUKARI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for a very cheap amount.
Thereafter, wait for the FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening Result and the FUWUKARI Admission list. You can check both on this website as all the schools screening results and admission list have been documented here.
List of Course Available in FUWUKARI for Application
- ADULT AND CONTINUOUS EDUCATION:
- AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- APPLIED PHYSICS
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING:
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING:
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE:
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT:
- HISTORY AND DIPLOMATIC STUDIES
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND TOURISM
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE:
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- FUOYE Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- FUOTUOKE Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- FUNAI Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- FUKASHERE Post UTME/DE Screening Form
Conclusion on FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening Form and Direct Entry Form
Now you know how to apply for the Obafemi Awolowo Post UTME Form, what are you waiting for, head over to the FUWUKARI portal and apply for the FUWUKARI post UTME form with ease. If you have any issue, contact us by clicking the WhatsApp icon below. Do not forget to click here for past questions and answers as you prepare for the FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening 2021/2022 session.
The only sure way to pass FUWUKARI Post UTME Exams is to use FUWUKARI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers- Click here to download.
If you found this article useful, please share and leave a comment behind. Your comments are very useful. We want to serve you better.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.