JAMB Accounting Questions and Answers-JAMB Repeated Questions 2023. Pastquestionpf is here to help you not just on JAMB Questions and Answers on Accounting, but also JAMB Accounting Past Questions and Answers, JAMB Repeated Questions and Answers on Accounting as well. So fasten your seat belt and get ready to learn.
Most candidates do not seem to have an interest in getting JAMB Past Questions again, but I can put it to you that JAMB CBT software is great, but you still need to get the past questions and answers as it from here you will get to know the JAMB repeated questions and answers 2023 on Accounting.
Please note that these aren’t just likely questions to be asked on JAMB Accounting UTME Exams, but actual JAMB questions that are often repeated in JAMB UTME Examination on Accounting.
Below are selected questions often repeated in JAMB Accounting UTME Exams.
JAMB Accounting Questions and Answers- Questions Often Repeated.
1. Soil texture is described as the
A. distribution of different sizes of soil particles
B. arrangement of soil particles in a soil sample
C. rate at which water air moves through the soil
D. distribution of soil particles in a sample
2. Slate is derived from
3. Soil can be drained by the following except
D. porous pipes
4. In which layer of the soil profile does not biological activity occur
A. parent material
5. Which of the following does not occur as a result of poor drained soil?
A. mottling near the top
B. decrease in rooting depth
C. change in colour of the subsoil
D. decrease in organic matter content
6. The common surveying equipment for farmland include the following except
A. Ranging pole
B. prismatic compass
C. gunters chain
7. In the establishment of pastures, it is best to
A. plant only grasses
B. plant only legumes
C. plant a mixture of grasses and legumes
D. let the natural grasses grow
8. The distance between two successive yam mounds should be about
9. Which of the following is not the function of ruminal micro-organism?
A. Digestion of cellulose
B. conversion of plant proteins
C. production of vitamin B
D. Production of gas in the remen
10. The part of the ruminant stomach from which digestive juices are secreted is the
11. The most important of all the factors of production in crop farming is
12. Which of the following farm animals is considered as monogastric?
13. The process of mating in poultry is referred to as
14. In farm animals, a sign of heat includes
A. profuse salivation
B. secretions from the vulva
C. difficulty in breathing
D. continuous urination.
15. The anti-sterility vitamin in livestock nutrition is
A. vitamin K
B. vitamin E
C. vitamin C
D. vitamin B.
16. The relative humidity in an incubator is usually set at
A. 10% – 30%
B. 40% – 60%
C. 70% – 80%
D. 90% – 100%.
17. A serious pest of sweet potato whose larvae destroy the foliage is
A. leaf miners
B. weevils mea
C. mealy bugs
18. The fertility of soils under forest is sustained mainly by
A. nutrient recycling
B. rodent activities
C. being protected from direct rays of the sun
D. preventing raindrops from directly hitting the soil.
19. The Mendelian law of segregation states that the characteristics which is hidden in an F1 reappears in F2 generation in a ratio
A. 1: 2
B. 2: 2
C. 1 : 3
D. 3: 2
19 The breed of sheep that can be found throughout Nigeria is
C. West Africa dwarf sheep
20. A female cattle which has not had a calf or developed into the mature form of a cow is referred to as
22. The major reason which necessitates the expansion of agriculture is the increase in
D. animal power
23. Which of the following groups of crops are mostly cultivated in the rainforest zone of Nigeria?
A. Millet, yam and coconut
B. Maize, cocoyam and cassava
C. Sorghum, sweet potato and date
D. Wheat, Irish potato and groundnut
24. In farm animals, gonads are organs associated with
25. Which of the following combinations of farm inputs enhances the healthy growth of crop?
A. Tractor and cash
B. Irrigation and fertilizer
C. Work bull and implement
D. Cutlass and sacks
26. When farmers engage in both plant and animal husbandry, he is practising
A. lay farming
B. mixed framing
C. mixed cropping
D. crop rotation
27. Elastic demand is the type in which a change in price….
A. brings about greater change in quantity of goods demanded
B. of a commodity leads to little or no change in demand
C. leads to equal change in commodity demanded
D. may not change the demand of quantity of commodity.
28. Farm labour is usually measured in terms of
A. amount of wages paid to labour
B. hours or days of work by labour
C. level of education of labour
D. type of work done by labour.
29. A piece of information contained in payroll record of farms is
A. date of employment
B. equity income generated
C. total credit.
30. Retailers may create artificial scarcity of goods by
A. price hiking
C. under producing
31. The most effective method of disseminating information among farmers is through
A. individual method
B. group method
C. mass method
D. cooperative method
32. The causative organism of Avian influenza is a
33. The best method (s) of regulating fish capture is/are
A. Gill-netting and electro-fishing
B. quota and mesh-size control
C. beach seine method
D. active netting
34. Exposing farmers to scientific knowledge is the responsibility of the
A. research institute
B. farm settlers
C. agro-service centres
D. extension personnel
35. The following are factors of agricultural production except
Why You Need JAMB Past Questions and Answers for JAMB UTME Exams 2023.
I wrote my first UTME Exam in 2011 and since then nothing has changed. Back then, it was pen and pencil, CBT wasn’t introduced until the 2012 UTME exams, but then one thing remained unchanged through the years, and that is; JAMB often repeat questions in the UTME exams.
For this reason, we have prepared questions and answers for JAMB on all UTME Subjects. The material has been compiled in a very helpful manner to all candidates. Here is why you really need this material as a way to step up your game in the JAMB Accounting UTME examination 2023;
- Over ten years of past questions with answers.
- The material will certainly enlighten your scope of understanding.
- There are answers to each year of past questions with workings and explanations
- The material is not only limited to the past questions in the previous JAMB UTME Examination on Accounting, few related questions based on the latest JAMB Syllabus are included.
- Guides you on how to answer technical questions.
- There are keynotes and commentaries at the end of the past question.
How to get JAMB Accounting Past Questions and Answers in PDF
Getting the material will not be hard if you follow the instructions below;
To download the material, you will need to pay a sum of 2000 naira only (The cost of the past question is 2000 naira) into the following account;
- Account Name: ETUK, OTO-OBONG EMMANUEL
- Account Number: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK.
After Payment, send the following;
- Depositors Name
- Email Address
- Past Question Needed to 07063986527 0r [email protected]
Please all for all inquiries, call or send a direct message on WhatsApp to 07063986527.
- JAMB Use of English Questions and Answers.
- JAMB Physics Questions and Answers
- JAMB Chemistry Questions and Answers
- JAMB Biology Questions and Answers
- JAMB Accounting Questions And Answers
- JAMB Commerce Questions and Answers
- JAMB Economics Questions and Answers
- JAMB Government Questions and Answers
- JAMB CRK Questions and Answers
- JAMB Agriculture Questions and Answers
- JAMB Accounting Questions and Answers
- JAMB Past Questions and Answers for all Subjects PDF
- JAMB Repeated Questions and Answer 2023
How to Score Very High on JAMB UTME Exams 2023- Top Secrets
There are top secrets that can help you ace out any examination. These secrets can be applied to any examination including the JAMB UTME Examination, especially Accounting questions. Now, you will need to follow these tips and thank me later.
Bonus Tip One: Ensure to Use Past Questions and Answers to Study– Do you really desire to pass your JAMB UTME examination effortlessly? Then do not neglect the use of Past questions and answers in any exams you write especially examinations like the JAMB UTME examination which often repeat questions. The essence of past questions is not really about the repetition of questions, but studying and understanding the pattern in which questions are set. They are times only limited questions will be repeated, and in such scenarios, you will use the ideas generated in the past materials you studied to tackle new questions.
Bonus Tip Two: Use Recommended Textbook– You want to pass your examination and you are studying out of context? You are seriously wasting your effort. The truth is questions are not hijacked from Pluto or mars, questions are set from materials recommended. So make sure to go through the recommended materials.
Bonus Tips Three: Look through the JAMB Syllabus and Brochure- Going through the syllabus and brochure is to ensure that you understand the scheme of things. Don’t go into the JAMB CBT examination hall ignorant of the very essentials things that might disqualify you from making it.
Bonus Tip Four: Revise All You Studied the Day before the Exams– There is something that revision does to you, it sharpens your memory. The reason is that revision is done under stress, and in psychology, there is what is termed as “positive stress”, and the kind of stress you experience during this period is a positive kind of stress, it keeps your brain alert.
Bonus Tip Four: Pray, Hope, and belief- You can only do your best, and leave the rest for providence. Do not work as if it depends on your strength. Your life depends on God, so always make sure you go back to him for help and guidance. It surely helps and I am living proof!
In conclusion, getting the JAMB Accounting Questions and Answers from us is the surest thing to do if you really want to score very high in this year’s JAMB exams. Good luck to you in your forthcoming examination!
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.